The Bible from 30,000 Feet Frequent Flyer Rewards Program Official Rules
The Bible from 30,000 Feet Giveaway (“Giveaway”) Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. SPONSOR: Calvary Albuquerque, Inc., a New Mexico nonprofit corporation, 4001 Osuna Road NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109, is solely responsible for all aspects of this Giveaway.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: August 8, 2018 until The Bible from 30,000 Feet series is complete (on or about December 31, 2019). All points (“miles”) must be accrued during the Promotion Period. The Sponsor’s computer is the official date and timekeeping device for this Giveaway.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaway is open to all legal residents of New Mexico who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of August 8, 2018 and members of The Bible from 30,000 Feet Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Employees of Calvary Church Albuquerque and Connection Communications and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. Eligibility is contingent on agreement to, and compliance with, these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter the Giveaway, you must download The Bible from 30,000 Feet app or access the app at biblefrom30k.com and create a profile, or visit Ticketing in the foyer each week before service. Entry into the Giveaway by creating a profile constitutes your consent to participate and your consent for Sponsor to obtain and use your name, email address, and other information for the purpose of administering this Giveaway.
5. HOW TO EARN MILES: Participants earn 1,000 miles every time they scan their boarding pass on-site at Calvary Church Albuquerque or Calvary Church Santa Fe every Wednesday starting August 8, 2018 through the end of The Bible from 30,000 Feet series (on or about December 31, 2019). Scanners are active from 5-7 pm every Wednesday of the series. Participants earn 1,000 miles every time they take the ten-question multiple-choice quiz based on the Wednesday teaching and score at least 70 percent. Quizzes are active the Thursday following each Wednesday teaching from 10 am until the following Wednesday at 5 pm. Participants may only take each quiz one time. Quizzes must be submitted by Wednesday at 5 pm in order to receive miles.
6. HOW TO WIN: The eligible individual with the most miles at the end of The Bible from 30,000 Feet series wins the Giveaway. Winner will be notified by the official phone number and/or email address submitted in The Bible from 30,000 Feet app. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen in a random drawing at the conclusion of The Bible from 30,000 Feet series on or about December 31, 2019.
7. PRIZE: ONE (1) Winner: Roundtrip airfare for two and two-night stay in Washington, D. C., and a visit to The Museum of the Bible accompanied by Pastor Skip Heitzig. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitution allowed. Prize elements may not be separated. Prize must be accepted as awarded or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. All federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to ground transportation, meals, gratuities, and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize must be validly claimed within thirty days of selecting the winner.
9. INDEMNIFICATION; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THIS GIVEAWAY IS BEING MADE EXCLUSIVELY BY THE SPONSOR. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TECHNICAL, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, OR TELEPHONE FAILURE OF ANY KIND, LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS OR FRAUD, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSION WHETHER CAUSED BY SPONSOR, USER, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE GIVEAWAY, OR BY ANY TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE PROCESS OF SUBMISSIONS WHICH MAY LIMIT A PARTICIPANT’S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY INCURRED BY WINNER AND GUESTS AS A RESULT OF WINNING. BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND, AND INDEMNIFY SPONSOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND ANY AND ALL OTHER COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, DAMAGES, OR CAUSES OR ACTION (HOWEVER NAMED OR DESCRIBED), RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE GIVEAWAY, (II) PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, AND (III) THE RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE(S) AWARDED HEREIN AND TRAVEL REDEEMED THEREWITH. POSSIBLE CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RIGHT OF PUBLICITY OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; THREATENED OR ACTUAL INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE TO ANY PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH AND DISABILITY; DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (INTENTIONAL AND UNINTENTIONAL); AND DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF SUCH PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS GIVEAWAY.